Commercial Sales Associate, Perth, Full-Time
Storm has an immediate opening for a Commercial Sales Associate. This is a full-time, hybrid work model role. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, and working out of one of our three offices, you will be responsible for all aspects of commercial sales, owning the client relationship from initial contact to the close of the sale and beyond. This will include following up on leads, generating referrals and customizing Storm’s internet solutions to fit the client’s requirements.
The ideal candidate is results-driven, assertive, and motivated to build relationships with their customer base. You have a talent for seeing and creating opportunities, and you are a confident self-starter, possessing strong organization and follow-up skills. A true sales professional, you understand the important balance between customer empathy and company focus.
- Sell telecommunications products and services to businesses
- Develop business relationships with current and potential clients
- Work with a vertical sales focus, targeting specific industries within your sales area
- Cold call, lead generation, network and obtain referrals both in-person and by phone
- Design customized solutions for clients
- Deliver accurate and cost-effective quotes to close the deal
- Keep abreast of current technology trends
- Research and capture competitor intelligence and forward this information to Storm Internet’s marketing team
- Maintain and update a sales database and prepare sales report
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience selling fibre, DSL and cable technology solutions
- Proven ability to manage sales cycles utilizing solution-selling and consultative selling techniques
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills as well as follow-through
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm, coupled with solid problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to communicate both verbally and written to a diverse client base
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability and willingness to travel within our clientele area. You must have a class G license and access to a reliable vehicle with a clean driving record (a car allowance will be provided)
- French communication skills are an asset
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination (minimum 2 doses) is required for employment.
In addition to our wide range of corporate benefits, Storm offers a hybrid work model, car allowance, cell phone and “free” home internet to all their employees.